The purpose of the following Racial Examination is to encourage compliance with the s.149 duty in the Equality Act 2010.
The s.149 duty in the Equality Act 2010 requires a public authority in the carrying out of all its functions to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination, to advance equality of opportunity and to foster good relations across the protected characteristics.
Organisations that are not "public authorities" are also required to have due regard to the needs listed above whenever they carry out "public functions".
PROTECTED RACIAL CHARACTERISTICS. #ProtectedCharacteristics
The six (6) protected racial characteristics used by the Metropolitan Police will be used in the following Racial Examination combined with the "Approved Extended Categories" used for the Census by the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
White Supremacist Racist decision making does not eliminate discrimination, advance equality of opportunity or foster good relations across the protected characteristics as specified in the s.149 duty in the Equality Act 2010.
1. Organisations that fail to remove or minimise disadvantages connected with a relevant protected characteristic are "not fit for purpose".
2. Organisations that fail to take steps to meet the different needs of persons who share a relevant protected characteristic are "not fit for purpose".
3. Organisations that fail to encourage persons who share a relevant protected characteristic to participate in public life or any other activity in which they are under-represented are "not fit for purpose".
PURPOSES AND SCOPE
"Employment monitoring enables Local Authorities to look at the make-up of their workforce and compare this with local data to make sure that the workforce reflects the community.
Equalities monitoring is a way of looking at how our human resources practices and procedures affect people with different needs, so that we can address any inequalities and make sure we comply with the law."
Please scroll down and study the Racial Hierarchy Code charts as used by the Metropolitan Police and the Office for National Statistics before attempting to do this Racial Exam.
IC3.BCRB = Black, Black Caribbean, Negroid
IC5.CHKC = Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese, Oriental, Mongoloid
IC6.OAFG = Arab, Afghan, Mixed-up Non-White
IC1.WENG = White European, English, Caucasoid
IC2.WGRK = Dark European, Greek, Melanochroid
IC4.ABAN = Asian, Bangladeshi, Asianoid
RACE EXAM (10 Minutes)
01. IC6.MWBC = ?
02. IC2.WTUK = ?
03. IC6.OKRD = ?
04. IC4.AAFR = ?
05. IC1.WEUR = ?
True or False
06. IC5.WTUK = True or False?
07. IC6.MWOE = True or False?
08. IC3.BEUR = True or False?
09. IC1.OIRN = True or False?
10. IC2.OLAM = True or False?